Thursday, August 10, 2006

Broadstairs Flock Night.

Went over to Broadstairs last night, mostly because EK1 were playing on the bandstand but partly to warm myself up for the oncoming Folk Week Festivities.
That Denny, fat ugly git that he is, moistens more than just my eye with his emotive singing and I found myself getting quite carried away on the moment.
I got the notion that I wasn't the only one that felt that way as it seemed like there was, perhaps, a million people there, getting carried away on the moment too.

Or maybe it was the lights that they'd pinched from our Marina Arches that tipped the balance?
They should've nicked our fireworks too. As good as theirs were, ours were better!

5 comments:

Richard Eastcliff said...

Did you see their illuminations? Put you in mind of anything?

Lucy Mail said...

I must confess that I was a bit squiffy and most of my attention was focused on EK1s' lead singer's 'Tom Jones' pelvic thrusting.
I'll have a better look when the folk bands are on.

Dane Valley Ted said...

I see that the Punch and Judy opened for E.K.1 again,did you see the show or were you to late

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
maternity clothes manufactures Tlcharger la publicit proactiv Smart part paintball Wall mount plasma tv http://www.maternity-clothes-5.info/new-sexy-trendy-maternity-clothes-shirt-top-medium.html Wholesale maternity apparel wholesale www maternity clothes com ultram online pharmacy http://www.swimwear-and-sacramento.info/maternityclothes.html Mudd boot white http://www.blackmen-s-swimsuit-extra-magazine.info/Know-places-unique-maternity-clothes-internet-stores.html

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »