Monday, August 21, 2006

Going Away, Present.

Up until these last few days, I would have considered that to be an oxymoron, after all, how can you be present while you're going away?
Hellen, wretched woman, has demonstrated otherwise by going home and remaining present in the form of her stinking cold (I'd have to rely on somebody elses' input to tell me if it does, in fact, stink).
Like most things American, though, it's a big cold but hopeless in battle, as I appear to be making a speedy recovery and am just left with ruddy eyes and a blogged ub dose.
Good job too, as I'm almost out of whisky!
No time like the present to present the present present that's present, with a present of my own, I thought!

2 comments:

Lucy Mail said...

It sounded more like "WAAANT-OIL", to be honest.
Proper Washington cold!

The Angina Monologues said...

Or does the snot fly out and kill half a dozen civilians and several of your mates? That would be a sure sign.