Sunday, August 13, 2006

EEK, A1.

Gave Hellen a bit of a run along the coast today, as a reward for not getting chucked out of anywhere for over 24 hours, now.
First on the list was Broadstairs Bootfair Week. Not a lot happening there, other than a quintillion people browsing stalls full of tut.
So I thought we might step it up a bit and pop along for prize giving at the Ramsgate Royal Harbour Templar Knights Yacht Club Week tent and was pleasantly surprised to find a Gadds' brew available which he'd knocked up just for them and rather imaginatively called it Royal Delight. Very nice it was, too!
Had a little browse of their program while I was there and lo, EK1 are gonna sex the place up on wedsnesday! Think I may have to amble along for that.
I dropped Hellen of at Churchills while I popped home to do my chores and now, I suppose, I really ought to get myself off up there and attempt to rescue the poor sod(s) that she would, no doubt, by now, have attached herself to.