Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Flight At The End Of The Tunnel.

Praise be!
Hellen flies back home tomorrow.
As much fun as she is, she's a bloody liability. I've yet to discover whether I'll still be welcomed at the Welcome Inn. Should be ok, after all, it wasn't me that was sick in their fridge!
It's a bit of a shame that I couldn't get her to blog but, as she says, it's not her thing and as she described it in the pub, the other night, "It's a right load of bloggocks!"
At least she seems to be learning English.
So then, another jaunt around the M25 to look forward to. I'll try not to moan about it so much, this time.

3 comments:

Richard Eastcliff said...

Was it you who put the 'hell' in 'Hellen'? Or was she fortuitously christened that way?

Dane Valley Ted said...

I wonder what it is like to be in hell?????

Lucy Mail said...

That's how she spells it and aptly too, I think. I would suppose that she just avoids writing the word 'aptly'.

You missed your chance to find out, Ted. You could, however, phone any number in Manhatten and if a bloke answers, ask him.