Wednesday, August 02, 2006

X-Men 3, XXX-Men.

I thought I'd heard it all until last night, when I was approached in the pub by a scruffy looking chap who wondered if I'd like to star in a movie that he was making called 'Dick Van Dyke'.
Apparently, I was perfect for the role of the lesbian that gets cured on a road trip, in a VW camper, on my way from Eastbourne to Skegness.
Just for once, I was a little lost for words!
Upon enquiring, it transpires that this fella was going to be the 'doctor' that cures me.
And, of course, my fee would be entirely royalties.

I doubt that his own doctor will be as confident about curing him when he pays a visit this morning.

BTW, does anyone want to buy a pair of size 20 denim dungarees?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did he offer to sweep your chim-chimeney for you?

Lucy Mail said...

He did, just before I gave him something to cheroo on.

Anonymous said...

Is it true he's planning to film a sequel on Ramsgate beach called Gritty Clitty Gang Bang?

SkinOfStars said...

Off-topic. I got all the 'guess the country' things right (gold star for me). I feel a little dumb for not knowing where Copenhagen was the captial of, so just had to scroll through scandinavia till i hit the right one. Some were just rediculous though, eg Hung + a + ry. or S + pain.

Lucy Mail said...

Some of them may have been anagrams for obscure, South American countries.
Guess we'll never know!

Lucy Mail said...

You've not seen the directors cu t then?