Thursday, October 05, 2006

How Many Elephants Can You Fit In A Mini?

I was amazed to see a woman in the pub last night who must have weighed at least 25 stone, wearing a mini-skirt, boob tube and ridiculously high heels.
Thinking she must have an extraordinary sense of humour, I thought I'd go and chat with her but 5 minutes into the conversation, I got the distinct impression that she'd escaped from the funny farm and was out on the pull. It further transpired that she wasn't out looking for a man!
It took me almost an hour and a half to finally get away!
What is it with people that keep mistaking me for a bean flicker?
I'm seriously starting to think that I may have to stop wearing dungarees and cropping my hair!

1 comment:

Richard Eastcliff said...

You never know, you might like it. You could always try dipping your toe in the, er, water.