Sunday, October 01, 2006

October Vest.

Is this Winter?
I find myself still wearing my summer outfits and have to ask that question.
Not that I'm complaining, mind you!
Did anyone go along to the burning of the rubbish man at Margate, yesterday? I went along myself but only because, upon enquiring of one of my 'friends', I was told that they were going to burn Jimmy Godden.
Thought it was too good to be true.
Still, it was entertaining enough with large flaming lumps of rubbish cascading down onto the panic stricken and shrieking throng that attended.
Ought to make good telly, I should think!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr G was indeed there to witness a fire at his favourite development plot.

He didn't look too happy when a couple of people tried to hand him a SaveDreamland campaign flyer as he drove from the site in his personalised plated Range Rover!

Lucy Mail said...

I did think that the Flaming Binman was suspiciously close to the scenic railway.
Luckily, it was the crowd that copped it!