Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Money And Style Returns To Ramsgate.

I must say that it's nice to see Eastcliff Richard safely ensconsed upon our fair Isle, once more.
I certainly had the hardest time trying to write anything here without his inspirational presence.
I would like to scotch any rumours, before they even start, that the reason for my absence had anything at all to do with me spending the last month travelling across Europe with our illustrious local millionaire, taking in the sights and performing wild, drunken, sexual acts upon eachother (often quite depraved)!
I would also like to add that I have absolutely no idea, whatsoever, if said millionaire is hung like a horse and can keep it going all night.
Hope that clears things up before they get spilled!

3 comments:

Richard Eastcliff said...

Fair Isle? Hung like a horse? I'm not bloody Giles Brandreth, you know.

Lucy Mail said...

I wasn't aware that he was the owner of a 'pocket pony', thanks for the red hot tip.
After reading the blog at the URL below, I think he may need following up!

http://traumaqueen.blogspot.com/2005/08/seeing-giles-brandreth-die-on-his-arse.html

Richard Eastcliff said...

Very illuminating, and especially gratifying to be able to add a new word to my dictionary of insults viz: 'twunt'!