Saturday, October 21, 2006

Just Another Ornery Night On The Town.

Winging my way through town last night, I had occasion to pass through 'king Street. Now really, what gives there?
Yet another pleasant evening slightly spoilt by the, if you'll pardon my French, branleurs that drift up and down its' length with nothing better to do than make a nuisance of themselves. I've taken to carrying a brolly and wearing wellies as protection against the green rain that puddles there.
The place gets more like Marredgate every day!

On the bright side, yet another lovely evening was spent in the Eccentricity Arms (Arty), mixing it with actors, musicians, poets, welders, bores and more than its' fair share of artists (canvas, piss and otherwise).

Think I may just toodle off up there again tonight, er, perhaps via the seafront this time!

Oh, and if anyone is interested in the type of character you may find there, a little insight can be gained here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Weebl thing is kooooool!

Lucy Mail said...

Isn't it just.
And as I pointed out, not too far removed from real life in The Artillery Arms.