Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Pumping The Burley Barstaff At Churchills.

This social scene reviewing malarky isn't anywhere near as simple as I thought it would be!
Thinking it'd be a good idea to cement a relationship with someone who has their finger on the pulse of Ramsgates' social life-blood, I asked Andrea at Churchills which bands they had playing this coming weekend.
"I strongly recommend that you pump the stocky chap behind the bar, over there!" She opined.
"Or, you could always look on the bloody chalk-board." She added, after a moments reflection.

Not quite the start I was hoping for but hey, this is a learning curve for me!

Anyhow, it seems that they have a local band called Delay Room putting on a show for our delictation on Saturday night. It further seems that said band put a new slant on rock (ideal for skiers and the like) and their drummer is completely loopy!

I think I'll be the judge of that!

No comments: