Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Blog Potatoes.

With the use of some pretty sophisticated tools (a hit counter and a calculator) I've managed to work out that, on average, this blog has 68.7 people visiting every day. Making allowance for repeat visits, mistake visits and the police trying to gather evidence to put me away for life, I think it would be safe to round that off to 50.
Not quite in the league of Eastenders but, perhaps, better than the average Eastender (in real life, such as it is) would expect.
However, this isn't telly, it's interactive infobullshitainment and as much as I love to waffle on, it can be a little dull doing it to an audience of 'fly catchers'.
If it weren't for the hit counter, I think I may have hopped off a little while ago.

Anyone fancy breaking out of their peel?

Gawd! I think the alcohol is finally wearing off!

5 comments:

Richard Eastcliff said...

I wouldn't be too disheartened as there's not a lot going on in blogworld at the moment. Plus people seem to feel more like commenting during the winter months for some reason.

Me, though, I always feel like commenting as I have a big trap that I find very hard to keep shut.

Lucy Mail said...

Maybe I'll ask Snaily to come round and recharge me with an injection of his waffleon gas.

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! divorce record Industrias de perfumes court divorce ontario Virgin atlantic airlines employment internet divorce lawyer assisted philadelphia Online diet pill ionamin Incorporation services uk Hud refinance Fluoxetine and breast enlargement Kitchen garbage disposal Zyban by mail how to measure your bra size mesotherapy washington advance cash loan http://www.acuvuecolours.info/Divorce_decrees_ingham_county_michigan.html Mexican divorce law effect of divorce Toyota car payments online Protonix prevacid Buy xenical au

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »