Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Regular Church Goer.

Not that I'd want to sit down and actually work it out but I think I may, these days, be paying Churchills more than my employers are paying me.
The problem, as I see it, is their selection of ales. Though it's always been pretty good, just of late it's been excelling itself somewhat and I find myself unable to 'just pop in for a quickie'.
Not that I'm complaining, as such, but poor old Crouching Tiddles is starting to feel a little neglected.
Never mind though, as I think I may have come across an inspirational idea as to how to alleviate the problem!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would that be 'Slag' that Crouching Tiddles has been over-indulging in? If so, do Netto sell it?

Richard Eastcliff said...

Or maybe it's 'Flaig', a drop of the hard stuff from our man in Margate with the Wenceslas Square sausage habit?

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
»