Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Rash Decision.

Lordy, my old Nan's cure-all, while helping to abate my discomfort, doesn't half mess one up!
Now that my 'rash' has peeled off and i've stopped my 'medication', I feel worse now than when I started my course of treatment!
Also, I seem to have lost several pounds (in money) and gained several pounds (in weight).
On the bright side, it can only have been good for local business, with the possible exception of the one that I collapsed in and took half of the pub down with me. I won't be going back there until they get their floor levelled out!

Right then, onwards and upwards!

er... does anyone know what day it is?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Porter cable 8620 battery statins and fibrinogen

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Ionamin diet pill information online blood pressure monitor bios 2004 mercedes benz s55 amg pictures

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Can accutane be taken with amoxicillin water bed online roulette digital printing