Sunday, July 02, 2006

Shake, Wobble And Roll.

On a lighter note, everyone seemed to be having a jolly good time at the Power Boat Extravaganza yesterday. Good atmosphere, music fit for the very drunkest among us and, some fine ales!
Yet again, I didn't get to see any boat racing. Did anyone, ever?
I certainly wouldn't mind seeing that kind of happy, frollicking crowd adorning the seafront every weekend during the summer months. It is, after all, what a seaside resort is all about at this time of year, surely!
And just for once I was glad of the Harris fencing along the promenade. Without it, I've a strong feeling I may have become part of the building project on the Pleasurama site below.
Gaddness only knows what was wrong with my legs?

2 comments:

Snailspace said...

You should have tried some of my nails.

Lucy Mail said...

Not sure that would have expediated my journey.