Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Rough Terrine.

Coming to think of it, after poking my head in the place where gentlemen relieve themselves, I did shuffle along to Topps' Seafood Bar and nosh on a tub of seafood terrine. Perhaps I should have been suspicious over the fact that the gulls were keeping their distance. Was it the food that detered them or that nasty man with the knife and net that they've discovered it's best to keep well away from?
Either way, I managed to get from Topps' to bottom in record time!
Just to be on the safe side, I think I'll administer one of my Nans' old cure-all remedies and flush my system through with some kind of sterilizing agent. Alcohol would probably be my weapon of choice.
Does anyone know what time Churchills start serving G&T's?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hoar you'ro not fooling too good, Lucy. I suspoct it was tho soafood that did it. I for ono will stoor cloar of that Topps joint for tho forsooable futuro.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! paxil litigation acura integra radio code

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! infiniti headlight Debt consolidation inc Tioga tax office Black lesbian sex party http://www.appliances-8.info/Appliances.html Sub-compact digital camera review Cheapest oxycontin online Spyware remove block pop up ads repair questions oldsmobile 1987 delta 88 magnavox vcr dvd player