Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Carbine Footprint.

Interesting to note, with Christmas fast approaching, that most of the blogs I visit are starting to lean towards the subject of popping caps in the asses of neighbouring Country-folk.
What with that, the usual frenzied assualt on Woolworth and the subsequent fall in donations to the RNLI, it does make one wonder if a message isn't being missed.

Being a casual observer myself, I do have to wonder if, when the shit hits the fan (and Christmas finally arrives), my alcohol consumption alone will be enough.
Just to be on the safe side, I think I'll drop in on my old aunt Edna, being my only family member that isn't 'off with the Canaries' at the moment, and nick some of her valium.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always found that when the shit hits the fan...it's never evenly distributed.

Lucy Mail said...

A hole in the market that's been around since the dawn of fankind, I'm afraid.
Perhaps you could design and patent the long awaited 'Fair-Fan' and lobby parliament to make them mandatory in every home, workplace and public place?
Unfortunately, this would negate your chances of becoming a millionaire via your venture, as the Fair Fan would spread your rewards evenly among the populace.
Life sucks, eh?
Me too, I might add! ;-)
Say, you haven't seen that gay fella that hangs around your parts, have you? I've not encountered him since I got back.

Anonymous said...

Any gay fella 'hanging around my parts' would have been sent on his way with my boot up his arse (although he would probably find that more than enjoyable). OLTOB is strictly one for the ladies ;-)

I must admit, when I was younger, life seemed to suck all the time - however, the only vacuum in my life at the moment is the occasional Dyson ('Animal' bagless upright). I'm very interested in your idea of a 'Fair-Fan', at least we all might get a blow now and again.

As for your post of 2 Dec, you might be interested to know that I am able to watch tits from my window and have the same dilemma re spilt cream. You must send details and perhaps a picture of your little box - I think one might be the answer to my problem.

Off to the shops now - I fancy a roast at the weekend.