Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I'm A Celebrity, Get Everyone Else Out Of Here!

Is Eastcliff Richard really upset about having to constantly delete comments from some 'nutter' , or is turning 'comments' off a disguised attempt to beat the track record for 'fewest comments on a blog', currently held by the alternative alternative newspaper, blue tint Thanet Blog?
Only possible because, a while back, I commented on it myself, before recoiling in horror as I realised that I'd just broken it's hymen, so to speak.
There should be some kind of notice up, warning people!
Anyhow, now the damage is done, if people started commenting all over it, I wonder if Richard would turn his back on?

4 comments:

Lucy Mail said...

Just checking to make sure that I have comments turned on :-)

Richard Eastcliff said...

Well at least someone has noticed. Irritating Bloke's got more conspiracy theories than Robert Mugabe, and is about as funny.

Now if he could be as witty as your good self, Lucy, and keep to the point, rather than wandering off into some diatribe about the UVF being given target practice in Birchington by the SAS, Special Branch and the Kent Constabulary, all in collusion with the Freemasons and some local councillor who he always insists on referring to as an anagram, along with pet theories about the IRA sabotaging hospital generators and power supplies, connected somehow with the Deal Barracks bombing, not to mention the fact that just about everybody in any kind of official office round here is guilty of treason...

Oh. I think I've said enough.

Anonymous said...

Ah - I thought it was the usual situation at this time of year when celebs and persons of import are treated to privileged access in order to ease their busy schedule.

I expect ER will soon be up for his Harrods exclusive shopping when the place is closed to hoi polloi.

I hope he gets you something nice.

Lucy Mail said...

Perhaps I shouldn't comment on the conspiracy theories. What with my current employment and all, I have to be careful what I say.
But there's no need for everyone to be punished for one person's idiocy. That's just giving him attention that isn't deserved.

Want me to take him out?

Mind you, what with five weeks unpaid leave, he'll have to go Dutch.

And I won't hold my breath waiting for a nice prezzie from Richard. Last year he bought me a jar of Tesco value apple sauce, insisting that I go and try it on straight away.
I should've slapped him really, but he's such a frail little thing.