Sunday, December 09, 2007

I Am NOT A Lesbian!

But it seems that a fair few of you, er, gentlemen would rather believe that than face up to the fact that you're just not being fancied!
Yet again, in the pub last night, I had to face that same, tired scenario of a failed, piss-poor chat-up turning into aspersions upon my sexuality.
Makes me quite angry!
I think it's time to get a tee-shirt made up that bears this title across the top of it, with the added note 'Though I'd still rather sleep with a fat hairy bean-flicker than a minger like you!'

That ought to do it!

4 comments:

Richard Eastcliff said...

Oh come on. Have you never thought of dipping your toe in the, er, water?

Anonymous said...

Do you need anyone to come and measure you up for that tee-shirt?

(Note to self: Add this to little book of great chat-up lines)

Lucy Mail said...

Your best bet would be to try it Richard, and get it out of your system. It worked for me.
I remember this nice looking fella, in Franks Nightclub, a while ago, saying "Christmas comes but once a year, I come twice a night."
I told him that he looked like he'd need to.
I can't help thinking I'd have made a much bigger impact had he actually said that to me, not the girl standing next to me. Cow!

Anonymous said...

Poor old Santa. He only ever gets to empty his sack once a year, and then it's down a chimney.