Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Years Revolution.

Having been accosted on several occasions, by souls full of dissent, while standing out in the bloody cold, my cigarette being the only thing to keep me warm (and also the reason that I'm there), I'm starting to get the feeling that some kind of revolution may be in order.
It was bad enough when, a few years ago, they banned people from having sex on pub pool tables, but this is just outrageous!
I'd suggest that there would need to be a group of at least a dozen of us (we could be the dirty dozen, eh?), to go around Ramsgate pubs, masking the rather unsavoury whiffs of human beings that seems to be accumulating in them, these days.

Anyone up for that?

Please be advised that if I don't get any support and have to do this on my own, I may end up blogging a lot more as a result of being banned from our local hostelries.

5 comments:

Richard Eastcliff said...

As someone who enjoys the occasional suck on an Havanan, I couldn't agree with you more.

Anonymous said...

I'm up fot that.

Lucy Mail said...

Up for sucking on an Havanan (is that some kind of Eastern European gypsy?), or just smoking in the pub?
Either way, it could be messy!

Snailspace said...

I'm rather partial to a Cigar now and then, but i refuse to stand out in the cold like some social outcast.
I think it would be a good idea to have a pub for smokers, run by smokers and ban the fresh air merchants.

Richard Eastcliff said...

That would be an Havavan.